Sunday, October 08, 2006

Welcome to Veg4Health

People always ask me, "If you don't eat any eggs, meat or dairy…..just WHAT do you eat?" I always respond the same, "There is more wonderful, healthy and most importantly delicious food to eat than I would ever have time to fix." My goal is to help you get from wherever you are in your eating habits, to wherever you want to go…painlessly and deliciously! No, I am not an animal rights advocate, and no, I am not a "granola". I am an orphan who lost both parents too early to diabetes and heart disease, and have decided to do what I can to make sure I am around a long time and in great health for as long as I am here. I owe that to my children and their future children. So, let's have fun and let's get our taste buds geared up for some of the easiest and best tasting food there is. Your body will love you for it!

No comments: