- 2 colored bell peppers (your choice) - thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion - thinly sliced
- 2 Portabello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Tblspn canola oil
- Salt, pepper, chili powder to taste
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet
- Add onions and peppers to hot skillet. Stir-fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and stir until mushrooms begin to give off their water.
- Add spices and stir.
- Serve immediately with warm tortillas.
We love to add homemade guacamole to our fajitas. Not to brag, but people beg me for my guacamole recipe and/or to bring a big bowl of it whenever we can to get-togethers. For my recipe click here http://www.veg4health.com/guacamole.html